PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Review: The Land of Corn Chips

From Goodreads: Eleven-year-old Nate Hansen never believed in dragons before an eccentric man with a purple-feather hat kidnaps him. Spirited to the Land of Corn Chips on the back of a mechanical yellow dragon, Nate must find a way to avoid being ground into compost. His only hope of escape is to earn the friendship of the local wrestling gang and zombie kids, and to believe in a parent he no longer trusts.

I love books that have a lot of fantasy and adventures in them, and this one really had a lot! In the beginning of the book, I felt really bad for Nate, because he wanted his father to be at his big game but his father wasn't there. 

Then his father was supposed to pick him up but never did. This is when the weird guy with the purple-feather hat comes in and Nate ends up in the Land of Corn Chips. From there, Nate has a lot of adventures and has to figure out how to save himself.


I liked this book and would recommend it to some of my friends. I give it: 









1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie! I'm so happy you liked Land of Corn Chips. Thank you for reviewing it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! My mom reads all these comments before I even get to see them, so please be nice. Can't wait to hear what you have to say!